NOMINATE YOUR ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHER TODAY!
We are looking for teachers who:
- Are role models of the use of good spoken and written English
- Promote learning-focused interaction during English language lessons
- Choose pedagogies appropriate to learners' needs
We're also looking for Heads of Departments (HODs) / Subject Heads (SHs) / Level heads (LHs) / Level Coordinators (LCs) who have:
- Planned an English Language programme based on the requirements of the national English Language syllabus 2010 to meet the needs of students of the school;
- Effectively implemented the English Language programme in a sustained manner through enrichment and/or remedial programme(s); and
- Developed the professional expertise of teachers of English so that they are better able to deliver the programme(s).
If this sounds like a teacher you know, nominate them for the Inspiring Teacher of English Award.
Download your nomination and endorsement forms here:
Leadership Award (for Heads of Departments)
The nomination period for this year is from 13 February 2017 to 7 April 2017.
About the Inspiring Teacher of English Award
The Inspiring Teacher of English Award acknowledges teachers who have been instrumental in igniting a love for the English Language and are effective in helping their students speak and write better. These teachers are passionate about making English interesting and relevant to their students, and are innovative in engaging their students to help them learn English better. The Award salutes these teachers for their continual learning and constant efforts to upgrade themselves to benefit their students and schools.
Find us on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/goodenglishmovement